Thursday, March 26, 2009

"All Gussied-Up!!!"

Today, I would like to highlight our little Bunny Princess!

One of her most favorite things, in the whole world, to do is to play dress up, particularly dressing up like a princess. So I am throwing in a few shots of her as a princess. Here is a "typical-day-outfit" for royalty!





And here she is with fellow royalty, "Princess Kyra", at the Father Daughter Princess Ball activity put on by the Young Women's organization at Church.



Then of course we have to also consider that all princesses don't live on land. Here, at her 3rd birthday party, she is in character as "Princess Ariel".




Lastly, there is n'er a sunday that goes by that her mother doesn't spif her all up something beautiful for Church. This one just melts me in my tracks!! How I will be busy cleaning my gun when she comes of age to date!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment