Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is it "Bunny and Bear Bear", or is it "Chipper and Slugger"?

On a recent trip to Walm*rt, the first thing Bear Bear spotted as we walked in the door, was a baseball and baseball bat. He loved it, and it was only five bucks, so I got it. I couldn't, however, come home with a toy for him and nothing for Bunny, so I also bought the five dollar golf set that was right next to the baseball set.

They loved it!

All day long, Bear Bear was walking around the house saying "Beesball Daddy,...Beesball!" So I played catch with him. But he has stick-to-it-iveness, and that is all he wanted to do the whole rest of the day. He wanted to sleep with the set in his bed, for crying out loud! I let him, and then removed it once he fell asleep.

The next morning, when he woke up, he started calling to Mommy to let him out of his bed. She was still sound asleep, so I went in and said to him cheerfully, "Good Morning, Sunshine!" to which his one word reply was, "BEESBALL!" We still have not heard the end of it!!

The funniest thing though, is that when he holds the bat, and I toss the ball to him, he says, (with gusto, I might add), "Baksaball! Baksaball", because he doesn't know the difference! It is really quite hilarious to behold!

Enjoy the pictures below.









HeeHeeHee!

1 comment: