Friday, October 23, 2009

A Snow White Treat

Tonight our new Ward (Springfield First Ward) held their Trunk or Treat/Chili Cook-off/Fall Festival activity. We decided as a family to follow the Lead of Snow White. Here she is in all her splendor.

 






















I am the Brave Woodsman, and my side-kick is one of the Seven Dwarves, usually Happy but sometimes Grumpy. Personally I think there should have been a Dwarf named Hungry! Heeheehee!

 






















And of course someone had to play the Evil Queen. Mama likes a good challenge every now and then, so she took the part. But I think she smiles far too much to pass as an Evil Queen! Instead of giving Snow White an apple, she popped her onto her lap and gave her a good squeeze, right along with Happy.

 
And here is the whole gang!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love it -- it looks like you two are still up to your amazing creativity that we remember in Orem -- the fisherman and the fish duo! And Grit dressing "little" Natalie as a pink flamingo! I think that was the beginning of Natalie's obsession with Halloween -- see our recent blog posts! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete