After awhile, I got up from my nap and went to find some more of the addictive little artery cloggers. But they were nowhere to be found, even though the ZooKeeper insisted that they were "right there on the counter next to the microwave". I searched and searched in vain for them, and could not be satisfied. I needed my dill pickle Pringle fix!
Then the thought occurred to me that Bunny was sure munching on lots of them earlier. So I went and asked her if she knew where they were, and she nodded yes. So I asked her if she could let me know where they were, to which she again nodded yes. When I asked her where they were, she simply said, in my closet.
So I went to her closet expecting to find the big tall green can. It was not there, but the chips were there. She had emptied one whole drawer and stuck them in that drawer, so that she could have a secret stash! Can you believe that? She is not even 4 years old yet. The can was nowhere to be found!!
The Zookeeper and I decided to make the most of this experience. So I switched the Pringles out for an apple.
The next morning she came in all excited, holding the apple, and saying (with her binky in her mouth) "Daddy! Daddy! Look!. I put the chips into my drawer last night, and they turned into an apple over night." It was histerical. So now, I want to know if we put an apple in, if the next day, I can have a bunch of Pringles sitting there for me?

Here's the stash!!!

and Presto! Here's the Prize!!
That is hilarious! I wish you could do that with money. Turn my chips, or cookies or whatever your magic skills are into a little bling!
ReplyDelete