A few days ago, I came home at the end of a particularly draining day of activities, feeling a little down. As I opened the front door, and walked in, I could here both Bunny and Bear Bear in the kitchen with the ZooKeeper playing something. As soon as Bunny hears the door, she always drops whatever she is doing, and comes running, shouting "Daddy's Home! Daddy's Home!", and jumps up into my arms and hugs my neck. That day was no exception. But what did surprise me a bit, was that close behind, at half the speed, but double the enthusiasm, came my little waddling Bear Bear, as fast as he could go, and he too was shouting "DaDa, DaDa!".
That kind of thing can make all the problems of life disappear into insignificance.
So when you're down and out, "Just Hug a Zoo!".
No comments:
Post a Comment