Friday, May 22, 2009

Float Like a Bunny, Sting Like a Bear!

While Mamma was pregnant with Bunny, she was at the tire repair shop, and got into a conversation with a nice lady named Marianne, who insisted that she be contacted once Mamma had delivered. Marianne's plan must have been to supply Mamma with a new receiving blanket or some such thing, because ever since then, Marianne has been popping in from time to time to drop off clothing, bath towels, winter coats, you name it, that she had sewn herself. She has brought so many things by in the last almost four years that I can't possibly list them all here.

Most recently though, I came home from work, right about bed time for the little critters, and found Bear Bear all decked out in a beautifully sewn, faux-velvet-lined, fleece bathrobe that had a hood and a belt. He was adorable in it!

Immediately, I pictured him as a little boxer waiting for his big fight. Of course we couldn't pass up this opportunity, so I started shadow boxing in front of Bear Bear, and he started giggling hysterically. We didn't waste any time setting the stage for the following two videos.

In the first one, you will find, baby-weight-champion-of-the-Zoo, "Bear Bear Balboa" fighting the challenger, "Double Dip Daddy".

And in the second, is the equally fierce "Big Bang Bunny" defending her lightweight title against the "Dangling Hang Nail" before a live audience of one.




No comments:

Post a Comment