Some days are just destined to start out great! Today was one of those!
Yesterday I learned of a website called playlist.com and ended up creating a playlist of my own. You can check it out at this link if you want. Although, I am not tech savvy, so you might have to actually cut and paste it into your browser window.
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15921239051
Well anyway, this morning, I loaded it up, turn it on, turned it up, and the whole morning went splendidly. The whole Zoo was hoppin! Spontaneous dancing, long-enduring snuggles in the swivel chair, much laughter, and just a whole lot of happiness.
I managed to get some video of most of the happy feet. Its below. I hope you can view it and enjoy!
Bear Bear had so much fun that when it came time to rock him to sleep for his morning nap at 10:30, I picked him up, grabbed his woobie, started to sit down in the glider to rock him to sleep, and he smiled half a smile, and closed his eyes, right as my big butt hit the cushion. It was adorable. I am sure that now he will hibernate pretty deeply for an hour or two. Splendid!
How fun. It's amazing how everybody speaks the language of music.
ReplyDelete