We had been praying about whether it was time to start trying to have another baby, when 9 months ago I got a phone call from Mama telling me that apparently it WAS time.
Yesterday, July 6th 2010, at 7:55 am, he arrived safely, without any complications. He was delivered by c-section, and Mama is recuperating and doing pretty good considering what a c-section entails! She is a trooper, I tell ya, because all three have had to come c-section. She is amazing!
Baby C, is named Caden Lukas, but we didn't truly decide that until the day before yesterday, and the name Baby C simply refers to the fact that since we have an A baby (Allissa, aka "Bunny", or sometimes also "Sissy") and a B baby (Benji, aka "Bear Bear" or sometimes also "BooBoo"), that we should probably just continue on down down the line alphabetically. :)
His animal nickname (since all of them must be given animal nicknames in order to become official members of the Zoo)is "Little Mouse". But we still seem to be calling him Baby C a lot too, especially the kiddos.
Little Mouse was 7 lbs 9.2 ounces, and 21 inches long. That made him the smallest baby so far. We aren't unhappy about that! lol I would have included a picture of him being weighed, but we insist on all our kids being modest! I'm going to be talking to him about that soon! Heehee!
He has such a sweet little disposition. He is a beautiful baby, and we are thrilled to have him in our family.
I'll bet you would like to see him, huh!?!? Well, ok.....

Meeting Mommy for the first time!

Thanking Heavenly Father for his safe arrival!

21 inches long

Getting inked! Hopefully not the beginnings of a rap sheet!

He has a big heart AND big hands!

Meeting Daddy!

First good picture of his open eyes.

Meeting Sissy!

Meeting Bear Bear!

Bonding with Mommy!

Gazing at the heavens, where he just came from!

I just love this shot of him with his Mama!

We are so happy you are here Little Mouse! Welcome to the Zoo!
Welcome Little Mouse! We are sooo excited to meet you!
ReplyDeleteLove the Websters
Congratulations to your family. My name is Antje Lee (Gross).I don't know if you remember me but I am from Gritt's homeward in Germany. Well, I actually live in Herriman Utah. I have been here since 1994. I am also a friend of Franzi and Derek. I would really like to become friends with you and Gritt on Facebook if possible. It looks like you have a wonderful family. Again, Congrats on the new arrival.
ReplyDelete